Joshua is a licensed professional counselor, certified professional life coach, and speaker. He is also a certified police/juvenile officer, military veteran, and an award-winning mentor. Through his work, he passionately empowers people to achieve new levels of personal and relational growth. His areas of experience include anxiety, depression, trauma, behavioral disorders, self-harm, spirituality, personal growth, character development, parenting, marriage and family issues. Joshua works in private practice and offers appointments by phone, video, and in-person.
Additionally, he presents to schools and organizations. His training as a soldier, mental health professional, and a law enforcement professional coupled with his experience as a part-time teacher and acting school dean has equipped him with a unique perspective. A perspective which Joshua brings to his dynamic and interactive presentations. Expect to be inspired, encouraged, challenged, and yes… possibly even transformed.
Topics include – For educators and professionals: restorative justice, social-emotional integration and leadership, diversity, occupational wellness, psychological wellness, and social-emotional wellness. For students: social-emotional learning (SEL), character development, self-esteem, honor, personality identification, gifts and abilities, psychological wellness and social-emotional wellness.
- Gender Male
- Experience/Tranining Private Practice, Speaking/Presentations
- Graduate School Governors State University
- Certifications M.A., LPC, CPLC
- Professional Identity Licensed Professional Counselor, Certified Professional Life Coach
- NPI Number
- State & Lic. Num Illinois - 178012513
- Languages Spoken English
- What is your specialty? couples, family, teens, spirituality, personal growth, speaking/presenting, self-esteem
- Supervisor (if applicable)
- Psychology Today link (the https://)
- Couple Counseling