Joshua is a licensed professional counselor, certified professional life coach, and speaker. He is also a certified police/juvenile officer, military veteran, and an award-winning mentor. Through his work, he passionately empowers people to achieve new levels of personal and relational growth. His areas of experience include anxiety, depression, trauma, disruptive behaviors, self-harm, spirituality, personal growth, character development, parenting, marriage and family issues. Joshua works in private practice and offers appointments by phone, video, and in-person.
Additionally, he presents to schools and organizations. Joshua bring his diverse professional background and experience to bear in his talks. Josh’s talks are inspiring and interactive. Expect to be inspired, encouraged, and challenged.
Topics include – For educators and professionals: restorative justice, social-emotional integration and leadership, diversity, occupational wellness, psychological wellness, and social-emotional wellness. For students: social-emotional learning (SEL), character development, self-esteem, honor, personality identification, gifts and abilities, psychological wellness and social-emotional wellness.
- Gender Male
- Experience/Tranining Private Practice, Speaking/Presentations
- Graduate School Governors State University
- Certifications M.A., LPC, CPLC
- Professional Identity Licensed Professional Counselor, Certified Professional Life Coach
- NPI Number
- State & Lic. Num Illinois - 178012513
- Languages Spoken English
- What is your specialty? couples, family, teens, spirituality, personal growth, speaking/presenting, self-esteem
- Supervisor (if applicable)
- Psychology Today link (the https://)
- Couple Counseling