Hello, my name is Kendall Campbell. I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate in North Austin. I specialize in helping couples communicate effectively, manage and resolve conflict, and repair so they can experience the healthy and happy relationship they want.
I believe relationships of any kind can help us overcome life’s challenges and even grow through shared understanding. During therapy I will get know your (and your partner’s or family’s) struggles, goals, patterns, and perceptions and with this information we will work together to redefine and recreate your relationships into the healthy enjoyable ones you deserve.
- Gender Male
- Experience/Tranining Gottman Certified Levels 1 & 2
- Graduate School St. Edwards University
- Professional Identity
- NPI Number 1225409816
- State & Lic. Num 202563
- Languages Spoken English
- What is your specialty? Couples Counseling & Marriage Therapy
- Supervisor (if applicable) Mathis Kennington, Ph.D, LMFT-S
- Psychology Today link (the https://)
- Couple Counseling
- Premarital Counseling