Are you pregnant or just gave birth and feel stressed out? Have you recently had a miscarriage? I strive to help women better manage stress, relationship, mental illness, and self esteem issues that often overwhelm them during and after pregnancy. I also work with women that have depression, anxiety, trauma, postpartum depression, and domestic abuse issues. Services provided include wellness planning, Mommy support groups, self care planning, and support during pregnancy.
We provide counseling to girls, women aged 12 and older. We have specializations in maternal mental health counseling (postpartum depression, postpartum anxiety, self esteem issues) and solution focused therapy. I have completed certificate training in maternal mental health. If you are struggling with securing childcare, we welcome toddlers 2 years and younger during your session.
- Gender Female
- Experience/Tranining Certificate training in Perinatal Mental Health from Postpartum Support International
- Graduate School Howard University
- Certifications National Certified Counselor
- Professional Identity Licensed Professional Counselor
- NPI Number 1013206135
- State & Lic. Num LCPC- Maryland LC3868, LPC- District of Columbia PRC14590
- Languages Spoken English
- What is your specialty? maternal mental health counseling for women of color
- Supervisor (if applicable)
- Psychology Today link (the https://)
- Domestic Violence
- Stress Management